Okay. I think I need to spend less time on Zhongruan and more time on my studies now. Im like practising the whole day today. REASON for this ---> see below
Okay. These are the 3 pages out of 13 that I have transposed (not changing the key but transforming the 五线谱 into 简谱). Take me hell loads of time as this is my first my transposing. Other than that i also tried playing it. 160 beats per minute is the actual speed ahha.
Okay. This is the part that made my fingers bloody. Some random 十六分音符 at 160BPM... I started practising it at 60BPM though. Now probably can reach 100BPM. I think the 1st string is going to break soon. Cos I pressed too hard and too many times haha. Oh yeah, Im gonna own up something here. I played my 2nd sister's guitar and 3rd sister's flute without asking for permission LOL. Euro Cup coming up!!! bb!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
My fingers!!!
----____----
ChinCher
at
11:28 PM