Sunday, July 20, 2008

School...school...and school...what else?

Promos coming in September after the 1-week school vacation. Apart from the daily school work, I still have lots of revision to be done for the topics learnt in the 1st half of the year. My results are crappy... E E E S S ... Econs being my worst subject ... I guess I need to really work much harder for Econs . . . cos I din really touch Econs since like March??? LOL

Yeah apart from school, I have been practising my ruan also. Sometimes, I have the urge to find a teacher and learn, then go competition at the end of the year. But looking at my family...errr...always held back by some issues...Hais...why am I not exposed to ruan earlier...and learn from a teacher from young...

Anywaes, im currently studying/analysing some pop songs like jay chou's cai hong and pu gong ying de yue ding and trying to play them on ruan instead of guitar...cos guitar have some low notes and extra strings which ruan doesnt have so i gotta figure out how to make it sound almost the same or even better.

Update more soon. -dead blog-