Victorians' Day, not Valentine's Day! Anyway, V-Day is something like a day for the "old Victorians" to come back to school to gather and play together. Of course, all Victorians are welcomed to join too.
I was expecting lots of Victorians to be there, but ended up seeing the people from Student's Council and CT Council. Never mind, still managed to have some fun with some peeps with very familiar faces. I have free BANANA PRATA in the morning wahahahaha. My first time going to the igloo (students' lounge), it was pretty nice but the carpeted floor was a bit dirty though. Pool, PS2, X BOX, and the football game thing that you turn it like satay (whatever it is called). Nice huh? Except for the random board game, didn't bother to read the instructions to play, monopoly still owns. And btw, I can't play pool for life, thanks.
Mass dance blah blah blah...walk to some place to eat some ice-cream. $5.50, might be cheap compared to other places but if my mum know that I actually spent that amount just on an ice-cream, she will make Ai-Scream for me lah. Talk talk talk talk talk, making fun of the lecturers, like the "Cosine Curve" and the "ehtoms","loOone pehs". Naughty naughty...
First time in Marine Parade Library also, went to the children's corner (whatever it is called) and mug(yeah, with stoning and trash talking of cos). I saw YunHan and her friends mugging there too!
After that, followed SOMEONE to Parkway Parade, and that SOMEONE was like a 8 year old village girl who never see those things in a shopping mall before. But never mind, at least its cute haha.
Yeah, stop making fun of your lecturers! Bye! ![]()
Saturday, March 1, 2008
V-Day!
----____----
ChinCher
at
9:58 PM