Wednesday, March 5, 2008

CCA day

Since Monday, I started reaching the school at 6:40~6:55am instead of the usual 6:35~6:4X <---late for once and got booked! Yeah, reach the school early to do my tutorials and also revise on the lectures...lagging quite behind...but will catch up soon! Okay, I shall leave out the unhappy stuffs. CO sectionals today, was pretty slack, J2s are having common tests so they do not need turn up. J1, haiz...alot ppl pon. Anyway, I still managed to learn 2 pages of the new song, 《沙迪爾傳奇》, so was still quite happy hahaaa.

Sorry I was busy for the past few days and couldn't reply.

JinChieh: About the links, I deleted them because I realised that I didn't asked for permission to put some of them. I will put the links back soon!

Cedric: Haha, nice to meet you. I'm sure we had fun on that day though it was only our first time seeing each other. Oh yah, Zoe won me leh...must take revenge! and BTW, you know jiahao in MJ is it? he is my pri 1-4 classmate & good friend leh!

JiaHao: Er...my head abit botak now leh...cannot let you see...and yeah, really hope can meet up with the BKPS friends some day...wonder how you all look like now...

Zoe: Sure I will buck up! I lost 2 rounds to you (if i remembered correctly)...sure must take revenge!

再见!