Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Panda Eyes

Super tired...slept at 4am this morning cos of the tutorials...still have some more work that i didn't finish...why so much work pile up? I didn't really do my tutorials for the past 1 week plus... since I've gotten my results. Not really settled down yet since the place in the JC is not confirmed yet, still have to wait for the posting results and 2nd intake. Most likely I'm gonna end up in TJC for the 2nd intake, which is like damn sad... unless people hates VJC so much that the cut-off points is raised.

Now, I'm kinda addicted to Rubik's Cube...keep solving it over and over again to kill time...though i actually have proper work to do... Anyway, I just found out that my background doesn't display properly in Internet Explorer... and still cant add music thingy at the sidebar... firefox keep prompting me to download the missing plugin but they cant detect what is it...shit...

Tomorrow is CNY eve already and I haven't really clear up/throw away my unwanted stuff... badly screwed life =(