Thursday, February 21, 2008

Half a day in TJC...

Met one of my Sec.4 classmates at Bedok MRT, then we walked to the bus interchange to meet up with Ci Yi, my classmate in VJC. Then, we met up with Yun Han at the bus-stop outside TJC. Feel kinda weird...I was alighting from the bus when one senior in floorball(VJC) looked at me...probably thinking why am I alighting at TJC but not VJC!

Orientation 2...everyone agrees that it is crappy. My OG is so big, even after splitting us up into smaller groups. It was like almost 20 people, including the 1st intakes. The 1st intakes knew each other already, then they were like talking among themselves...quite sad lah...cant help it also...If I was in VJC as a 1st intake, I would also be like that lor, talking to my friends and sort of "dao" abit of the 2nd intakes.

Quite a horrible experience, although it wasn't really that bad. I have many many new names to remember now and I really hate repeating the stuff I did in Orientation 1. Those things(the games and fun we had etc.) are meant to be done once only...or else it will not be special anymore =(

Gave a lame excuse and left TJC at around 2:55PM (suppose to sty till around 5:30PM). I went to PP to meet up with VJ 08S64 with Ci Yi, YunHan and WeiZhen. Haha, all the TJ O2 ponners.
But seriously lah, I don't really feel comfortable there. Hope I can be released from all this hell soon...

Great news for Daniel, Alyssa, YunHan and Ci Yi(the 5-pters)! Gratz people! You guys made it back into VJ! Shawn, WeiZhen(the 6-pters) and I are still very worried waiting for the call from school...Hope they bothered to read my CO teacher's comments and my very own EMO letter lorh...and of course get touched and let me in lah! haha...

Still need to go for orientation at TJC tmr...gotta end here, write more abt TJ tmr, and hopefully my appeal result +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I must be POSITIVE so my appeal results will also be positive!!! ++++++++++++++++++++++

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)